Recently Serviced Vehicles
- Scan computer for codes and/or data. Record codes and complete a basic inspection of related components as needed. Pin-point testing: Found failed Air Fuel Ratio / Oxygen sensor – bank 1 sensor 1. Replace sensor and flash update PCM. Clear codes.
Ron S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2017
- TIRES ARE FEATHERING AND NOISY – CROSS ROTATE
- Replace front brake pads and rotors. Repack wheel bearings (where applicable), lubricate caliper slides, inspect brake hoses. Top off brake fluid. Torque wheel nuts to proper specifications. Road test vehicle.
- Dot 3 Brake flush includes: Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Visually inspect master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders for leaks and proper operation. Flush all contaminated brake fluid from system and replace with up to two quarts of new fluid. Road test.
Bill K. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/18/2017
- Gauge test air conditioning system. Leak test with fluorescent dye if required. Charge was good. Belt was old and slipping. Cabin air filter was clogged. Replaced belt and cabin air filter. A/C works well at this time.
- Two bulbs in rear were out. Replaced bulbs.
- Scan computer for codes and/or data. Record codes and complete a basic inspection of related components as needed. Does not include pin-point testing or testing with other equipment. Clear codes where applicable. Will need to pinpoint test further to determine problem.
- Motor Oil and Standard Filter Service including up to 5qts. of 5W20 Mobil Clean conventional engine oil. Lubricate chassis where required. Check and top off fluid levels. Check tire pressure. Inspect drive belts and cooling system hoses. Reset oil change reminder indicator where applicable.
- Replace drive belt
Peter S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/13/2017
- Check coolant leak – Customer is seeing coolant on the ground and a message in dash warning about coolant low.
- Flush cooling system with proper mixture of coolant. Pressure test cooling system for leaks if needed. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Balance pH level between 9.8 and 10.5. Visually inspect radiator cooling fan for proper operation.
Michael F. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/26/2017