2021-06-20T22:02:13+00:002005 Chevrolet Colorado 2021-06-20T22:02:13+00:00
- Lower radiator hose had a sudden leak on the highway – Engine started to overheat. Other shop repaired hose and topped off coolant. Check cooling system.
- Right front light seems loose?
- Clean & Inspect brake friction materials and related components, adjust as needed.
- Synthetic Motor Oil and Standard Filter Service including up to 5qts. of Full Synthetic engine oil. Lubricate chassis where required. Check and top off fluid levels. Check tire pressure. Inspect drive belts and cooling system hoses. Reset oil change reminder indicator where applicable.
- Remove washer bottle and clean – Customer is getting sludge out of bottom.
- Cleaned nozzles. Nozzles are non-adjustable. Working ok at this time.
- Replace wiper blades
- Check spare tire for condition and pressure.
- Mount & balance 2 tires. Torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
Laurie O. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/19/2021