- Rear brakes are worn 80%, front brakes are worn 70%. No safety issue at this time.
- Remove front bumper cover and replace both signal bulbs.
- Road test for issue. Found no transmission issue at this time.
- Synthetic Motor Oil and Standard Filter Service including up to 5qts. of Full Synthetic engine oil. Lubricate chassis where required. Check and top off fluid levels. Check tire pressure. Inspect drive belts and cooling system hoses. Reset oil change reminder indicator where applicable.
- Test drove vehicle. No pull detected at this time. Tire pressure was low on one side possibly causing some pull. Adjusted pressures on all tires to specification.
- The sound does work. No problems at this time.
Archie M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/27/2020